Friday, March 6, 2009

Contemplative

So now that I am attempting to start this whole blogging thing I checked out some others blogs. They are all on this site except for Marco's, http://makkeboome.wordpress.com/, I decided to look around there and also made an account and imported this blog in there to see how it was. The one thing I really like about the wordpress blogs is that you can have multiple pages. (Maybe you can on here to and I just haven't figured it out yet) But over all I like the look better. I'm kindof a neat freak about my computer stuff and the themes and such on there and just the overall feel for it is just more put-together. I'm still deciding on which to use. So you two people who actually read this, tell me which one you like better.

Wordpress: http://freddyfly8.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's the question, isn't it? I prefer wordpress. But I'm unwilling to make the switch because I already have 300+ blogs on my original, and until they can find a way to easily transfer them, I'm staying with blogger.

    I started with blogger because I was a junior in high school and not truly knowlegable about things!

    I also feel you can manipulate wordpress more. Blogger is so...preset. Like I'd love to have a three-column layout, but blogger doesn't have one preset like that. So I have to create my own. And in the process blogger "accidentally" loses a lot of my information. Which ticks me off.

    So, essentially, it's all up to you. :)

    ReplyDelete