Friday, March 6, 2009

Ketchup

Ok so I'm trying to play catch up with school work this week. It's not going so well. It theory, this homework should be exactly like the last homework assignment with only a few changes. But alas, it doesn't work the way it should. As usual.

I went to the TA's and they were absolutely no help and the professor is out of town. It's so frustrating and I'm already not doing very well in this class. Sigh...just trying to distract myself from thinking about it. It's making me really angry

1 comment:

  1. I understand! I went to the physics building on Thursday for four hours, leaving only slightly more enlightened than when I came. The TA's were really skeptical that I honestly didn't know what I should know....
    Thank goodness for tutors!!!

    ReplyDelete